There are two stages to an application for the Sunshine Coast Business Awards.
- Stage 1 – initial written application.
- Stage 2 – selected applicants will make it through to the interview stage.
- Finalists will be selected based on results of the written application and interview.
A judging panel who are experts in their field will access each stage of the application. Judges will be looking for:
- The applicant’s ability to answer questions succinctly, effectively and consistently
- Businesses that demonstrate well thought out business planning with clear goals and objectives
- Businesses with a comprehensive marketing strategy tailored to the business goals
- Businesses that understand and cater to its customer base
- Sustainable businesses – financially, socially and environmentally
- Businesses that demonstrate innovation in their product, processes and/or technologies
- Quality human resource management
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media for information and updates throughout the year.