How to enter
1. Register an account at enter.sunshinecoastbusinessawards.com.au
Please note: if you are also registered on the Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Awards Portal, your login information may be the same. You will need to login and select the correct Awards program from the top left of your screen.
2. Once registered, login to enter.sunshinecoastbusinessawards.com.au and click Start entry. This will create a draft application that you can save and return to at a later stage - you may go back to your application as many times as you require throughout the process.
3. Complete all the mandatory sections of the application.
4. When you are ready to submit your final application, go to the Final Submission tab and select Submit Entry.
* You may edit your application up until the deadline, however once submitted you will no longer be able to edit your application.
* The submission deadline is final and no extensions will be provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after 11.59PM AEST, Monday 26 August.
Draft application form
- A word version of the application form is available for you to download here.
- Use this document to draft your responses, then copy-and-paste the responses into the application portal.
- All applications must be submitted online.